It's fall!! Life is so different now... but I want to talk about some of the looks I did in the summer!
The bad news, having two jobs makes it hard sometimes to have time to put looks together. Also, summer makes it hard to go OTT agejo. So a lot of looks were with my normal hair. But I'll try to group them a bit!!!
Fun experimental look - full cap wigs
Though... I did some looks with full cap wigs, which I feel like my inspiration was more of the korean gals who don't do super crazy hair looks, sometimes a straight and easy hair style works. I also played around with darker hair colors which I always find fun!! I also think for OTT lolita looks, a full wig works. I do love a good prisila, but it's hard to experiment with different colors with these wigs.

Also photo with Darcy and Dev hehe!!!
Not too crazy - Ane Agejo for summer
I decided instead of going towards summer alba rosa core this year (I did... buy another alba coat this winter tho lol.... whoops)... I wanted to go towards more of the ane agejo look. Datura, Rady, and Delyle Noir are just so fun and comfy, and a better price (... at times... why tf yall scalping datura now wtf). I am also 28, and sometimes want to give the vibe of a ... more mature woman? If that makes sense.
I think if anything... hair styling is going to be something I still need to work on. How tf yall get such beautiful curls to STAYYYYY WTF... I also recently got my roots redone but I need to schedule a root touchup in like... october!!!

Ane Agejo except theyr'e date looks HEHE.... HEHE....
I won't go into detail about dating life because I like to keep it personal but it is going very well!!! Honestly my normal go to look is my babymetal club dress but there's been a few times we've done something fancier so I've dressed up a bit hehe... And ya girl still wears make... lenses... lashes... idgaf!
And... lets discuss my flop... the ma*rs look.
The biggest thing that sucked about this look was it felt like I was... trying too much but not thinking a lot about it. I think if anything, I'd have a cute black cami to wear underneath which I didn't have at the time. I also think the dark hair with the minimal tan is not a look on me, and something about everything just felt off here. Like it wasn't me. I think I definitely want to keep this set around and try styling it in different ways. I also am like not a super big fan of my prisila TMGX wigs. I Think I do prefer to be blonde but like a slightly darker blonde... does this make sense.
OK!!! Enough for now! Now that it is fall, I hope to wear more cutesy stuff but make it warm, and then I am also hoping for a few kyabajo nights ya... yaaa!!!!
The polka dot outfit was my faveeeee
ReplyDelete