Tuesday, February 4, 2025

2/4 - Documenting codes of last week

Helloooo!! I’m currently taking a half bath right now so I have to distract myself for half an hour! I thought it would be a good idea to catch up and document the codes of last week, especially since I won’t be going out tomorrow like usual. Bear with the formatting. I am not the best at blog formatting LOL

I think for this post I’ll do less of the exact details and just talk about both of the codes in general, I have a more OTT ish one and a more casual one.

So first! The OTT look!! 


I have suddenly taken a HUGE liking to the ma*rs floral patterns, I have this setup in white and I just had to get it in black too when it was only being sold for about 100USD (for a setup!? That’s a deal even when these pieces used to retail for 60-70ish each)

The only issue is the coordination of pinks and accessories! I made hairbows last minute the night prior (held together by my manifestation and hot glue). I had initially was struggling with the legs, I had some pink fishnet tights that as I was frustratingly trying to mane them work, got a jacket zipper caught on them and tore them. I finally caved and opened the second pack of pink bow tights I bought in 2022 and was so happy to see they were actually solid!! So I was like ok… this is a win.
 The datura belt was also a choice, may not go with this option in the future. My favorite piece was actually the necklace! I got it for a dollar at a local thrift store in Attleboro.

And ofc… prisila wig pigtail formation. It is a staple for me at this point. I do definitely need to play around with some new styles + wearing other wigs for the sake of my hairline. Traction Alopecia is going to get me.

I remember we went to celebrate our friend Bobby’s birthday!! I didn’t take any pics but it was good.

Ok now I move onto yapping about the more casual code. You can guess the structure of this outfit probably…


Ah did you guess a sweater, a skirt, thermal tights, and boots?! You're correct, as always. This is kind of the staple "casual" setup I go when I play around with casual things. I did not realize thie MA*RS skirt I got in a lot with 2 dresses would become such a staple. I thrifted this sweater to finally complete the urge of buying another sweater. I see a lot of pictures of the liz lisa sweaters which are suuuuper cute but sought after and I was like... this one is only like... 5 bucks so why not! These dear my love boots have also become a stable, but I will say... they pick up link pretty easily, like I am probably going to need to lint roll these bad boys soon.

I honestly did not feel like curling my own hair so I wore my pigtails out, but I made by buns juuust a tad too tight and had to end my search for buttons early after... probably 3 hours of traveling around only to find out most local fabric joints are quilting stores who do NOT sell buttons. 

I didn't take many pictures but I tried to recreate one of Himena's make looks from the Ageha Make book I bought, and I now understand the need for lenses with some looks. It's already Feb and I still haven't tried getting a new eye prescription... when will that happen.

ANYWAYS!! That's all. It feels good to blog again. I am excited for next week as it's Katsucon week and I purchased a DSLR camera to try and take lots of pics!! So lets hope I remember to take pics for the blog. I'll be there in cosplay some days and gal the other. If you see me feel free to say hi!! I am hard of hearing at times though so I am so sorry if I make you repeat the same thing 20 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Updated 9/22 - A Growing document where I talk about daily lenses I've ordered from pushcolor

In order for me to get back into blogging and pass the time and also to just give my thoughts on various lenses, I wanted to go ahead and ju...