Saturday, December 28, 2024

12/28 - Back in the swing of it (Co*de and make and some yap)

Goooood Evening!! Happy weekend everyone! I hope you have been enjoying your holidays!! I was dog sitting this past week for a friend, so I had no gal items with me. I loved dog sitting and looooved the pup, but by the end of the week I was craving my own bed, my own pup, and my gal closet!!!

I got home yesterday night, and ended up sleeping, but today I woke up and my mom asked if I wanted to join her for a trip to Michaels, so I thought it was a great idea to get back in the swing of putting on my make and getting all dressed up!!


Dress + Jacket: Delyle Noir (thrifted via Mercari JP)
Shoes: Dream Pairs (thrifted from Savers but from research you might be able to order these via Amazon)
Wig: From the store Kalyss on Amazon
Necklace + Headband + Bag: Thrifted from Savers
I also have 3 lafufus (fake labubu) and 2 labubu on my purse!! I love these little guys but I think I have no more room for anymore lol. 


I also did a little bit of a different make choice today. I actually tried a different blush placement where I tried to do more of the center of my cheeks, I think it looks about the same as my other blush attempts. I also picked up a Lottie London mini highlighter at CVS on Thursday, which I used as my highlighter on my eyes. It'll be helpful for when I want a bright white vs a creamy white/when I run out of my limited hello kitty liquid eyeliner!!
I think my lash placement today was a bit weird... these lashes are at the end of their life. I am going to have to probably try to find these on Mercari JP as I love the shape, but the place I bought them from doesn't have them anymore!! I did order some more lashes in different styles, and also some bottom lashes, wow, I am actually going to use bottom lashes again?! What's next, circle lenses?! 

I don't have too much of a haul to share from our trip, I just picked up some yarn to try to get back into crochet again! I typically just crochet plushies but then I run into the issue of... what do I do with it when I'm done?!

Tomorrow I should be going out again as I have some friends I want to see since it's been almost a MONTH... so another code and make tomorrow!! 😁




No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Updated 9/22 - A Growing document where I talk about daily lenses I've ordered from pushcolor

In order for me to get back into blogging and pass the time and also to just give my thoughts on various lenses, I wanted to go ahead and ju...