Tuesday, January 14, 2025

1/14 - Casual Co*de and Thrifting Wins!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday! This week has had many non-gyaru related curveballs thrown at me and it is only Tuesday. My god. 😔 My friend and I are hunting for an apartment and one we had our eyes on isn't going to be available like we thought. But! We have another lead thanks to Monday night Bingo!! 

I wanted to blog about Sunday and share what I got at the thrift store!! My karaoke friends and I decided to head over to the Savers in East Providence to see if there was anything good. I initially was going to go all out, but it's been so cold in Rhode Island that I am suffering and most of my Agejo clothes are not meant for the winter. So I went with some inspiration from back when I did my Rin scans on Saturday!!



Sweater: Thrifted at Savers
Skirt: MA*RS *
Hat: Thrifted Hat at Savers + a MA*RS Clip *
Necklace: AKIRA
Tights: Target
Shoes: Thrifted at Savers
Wig: Amazon

* = Thrifted from Mercari JP / Fril

This is probably my most casual co*de I've done besides my old summer co*des. It's not my favorite, but my body thanked me because it was cold. cold cold cold....

My inspiration was Rin from Koakuma Ageha! She had a super fluffy hat which made me want to try to style the one I had. I definitely didn't pick as fluffy of a sweater, but it would be fun to revisit this type of look in the future.


Also my make was about as average as it is without lower lashes. I need to practice putting them on more, I have some from dolly wink I tried but they oddly felt too long? I just need to experiment. I think 2025 will have a lot of development in the make department.

I also just... totally forgot about nails. Like I had a set of press ons ready and it totally just... didn't happen. This would be easier if I did acrylic nails or gel, but ah... expensive... for now I'll try to remember putting on my press ons.

I didn't take too many pictures of the day, but it was a successful trip!! I actually didn't wear my boots the whole time and wore my Uggs I use for driving because driving in heels is something I can do but not something I should do.

I finally got a white coat thats very furry that FITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a vision of a kyaba-esque look I wanted to wear to a dinner this upcoming friday, but it got moved last minute to Thursday, and I can't make it anymore lmao... I am going to a con that I plan to dress up in gal at, but we'll see if I want to wear kyaba the whole day. I also picked up a bunch of pearl accessories!! The coat is def not real fur, it was only 12 bucks which is pretty cheap for coats at Savers in the RI/MA area.


I didn't take any pictures, but we also went to Sun and Moon which is a Korean Spot for Lunch! I hadn't been there since probably 2023, so it was nice to go back! I go to drink hot green tea which is so good, and I had pear juice which is also reaaallly good. I've been trying to cut back my soda/bubbly drink intake this year, so getting into other tasty beverages is great!!!

Well.. that is all for this blog! I leave you... this photoshopped masterpiece from my friend Steve.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Updated 9/22 - A Growing document where I talk about daily lenses I've ordered from pushcolor

In order for me to get back into blogging and pass the time and also to just give my thoughts on various lenses, I wanted to go ahead and ju...