Wednesday, January 1, 2025

1/1 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hi everyone!!! Happy 2025!!! I hope this year is great for you all. The start of last year was really hard on me, so I'm hoping the first half of this year is a lot better. 

I wanted to share my co*de from last night's ordeal! My parents got invited to the big neighborhood event and I came as a plus one, and I figured for a big party, that required big hair!


Dress: One Spo *
Cardigan: I've had this for 20000 years I really can't remember
Bow: MA*RS *
Boots: Thrifted from Savers
Wig: Prisila (x2 FX-05, x2 VM-03, x2 VM-02, x1 VM-01, all in LiYe)
Necklace: AKIRA

* = Thrifted from Mercari JP

When I got this dress from One Spo in my hands, I showed it to my mom and she said it would work really well for the party, so I have kept it in my closet and hadn't worn it out yet! I tried wearing it to a beegees tribute concert but I didn't like how it was looking, So I'm happy I was able to make this work! This dress is actually a tube top dress, but I really don't have a good strapless bra, so I just went with my good ol' cardigan method!


I was also suuuuper happy with how my make turned out. I used bottom lashes again and I was like, wow this is getting easier each time. I ordered some diamond lashes off of amazon to try but ended up not because none of them were spiky... and I love a spiky lash. I think 2025 I'll experiment more with the non-spiky lash (maybe trying to stack with a spiky lash? 

Since the party was at someone's home, I didn't take any pictures for privacy reasons, but also because there was just SO MANY PEOPLE TO CHAT WITH! I walked in knowing /of/ people, and had briefly met some of them, but that was in my toned down form (no make, no hair, just a tracksuit) so the folks I did know were like wow!! I also sparked up a lot of conversations with new people who came up and said they liked my outfit and lots of questions about my hair!!! I also had a few people take pictures with me but I will probably never see them again because I don't know them LMAO, so if you see me in someone's instagram... let me know I guess! 😂

Overall, it was super fun! I thiiiiink this was actually the last party ever, so I was glad to go. Next year I'll hopefully be back to living in the city and can go out with my friends!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Updated 9/22 - A Growing document where I talk about daily lenses I've ordered from pushcolor

In order for me to get back into blogging and pass the time and also to just give my thoughts on various lenses, I wanted to go ahead and ju...