Thursday, March 20, 2025

3/20 - It was not a normal Wednesday after all!

Chat, I got bamboozled yesterday. I knew I would've blogged this code, but it would've been "hehe my friend and are wearing butterfly things today!!!!" EJ and I had discussed this last week, as when I tried on one of my Kyaba dresses EJ said "We should do something spring-y I have a butterfly top!!" and I was like "I HAVE A BUTTERFLY DRESS!!!" and so, thus the code!


It's pretty simple, I realized I didn't have good hair accessories but used my floral one. I def need to get into making more bows again. For my hair, I was really inspired by Cindy and Leath!!! I have to hold off on prisilas for awhile but I wanted to go big for tonight to make up for the sample code.

I also wore heels but I had a reaaally bad blister so I changed into my platform crocs lol... but this time I remembered nails!


I am trying to take more pictures of the looks EJ and I do, once we properly move in and decorate in the next couple months I want to set up a perfect picture taking spot.

While I was getting ready, EJ mentioned she had to go out with Kelsey to get some birthday things, and I literally did not think anything of it. 1) My birthday was on Sunday and I didn't plan anything, and 2) I figured sometimes corporate birthdays were a thing. When she got back I asked about it and she was like "Oh yeah we got Michelle some stuff." and I literally believed it. Like I was more concerned on if I met Michelle (I have she is wonderful).

So, then we walked to Karaoke, and as we got there I saw my friend Bobby outside, and he RAN IN and shut the door behind him, I thought he was being a jokester and I was like "Bobby!!! What!!!!" and then I walked in and everyone was like HAPPY BRITHDAY AND I WAS LIKE


Literally Tails meme'd it. I literally had a fucking surprise birthday party on a karaoke Wednesday. Holy shit. And so many of the non-Wednesday regulars were there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And our new friend I told to come came too!!! I was SO SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They all sang happy birthday and I got so many gifts and cake and I was like OMG.... I felt so loved. I made sure to take a picture with as many of the friends, but some did not join in as they couldn't make it in time/did not want to be in the picture. But I felt so loved.

I also found out Jordan tried inviting my parents LMAOOOOOOOO I think if they were there I would've been SHOCKED but it's ok, they are not late night ppl and I see them all the time LMAOOO everyone really just wants to hear my mom sing (me too)

I just felt... really happy. I don't have a gyarusa, but having karaoke as my third space and an unofficial karaoke club of some sorts is so nice. Karaoke has helped me a lot mentally this past year, there was a time I felt unwanted and discarded and these people showed me love, compassion, and community. Seriously, I cannot thank them enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They also were soooo supportive of when I started wearing my codes out more!!! These divas for REAL

Also found out EJ actually went with Jordan to get me a cake and LIED and EJ was shocked and how I didn't get suspicious at all... damn it isn't even Michelles birthday. I'm going to go ask her next time I see her and get her a gift now lol.





And then... some of us went to Lucky Enough, and of course... finished the night with the best chicken nuggets.


I am now hungover a bit, but this Saturday I'm going to Zenkaikon!!! Yippiee!!!!!! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Updated 9/22 - A Growing document where I talk about daily lenses I've ordered from pushcolor

In order for me to get back into blogging and pass the time and also to just give my thoughts on various lenses, I wanted to go ahead and ju...